Monday, October 17, 2011

#OccupyWallStreet

Whether or not you agree with the #OccupyWallStreet movement, one thing is clear: they are using social media to the utmost. Twitter has played an integral role in organizing events, and Facebook pages have been created in abundance.

But what exactly are the OWS protestors...protesting?

I went down to the heart of it all on October 15th: Zuccotti Park on Wall Street. I interviewed about 10 different people, and I approached it all from a non-partisan curiosity. I wanted to know why each individual was there. And as a result, I got a myriad of answers.

Check out the video below. Feel free to share your thoughts here, or by commenting on the video.

Also, here's a fascinating article on what started it all: a hashtag.



Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment